Again with the faces. I reckon I have a thing about faces because my own face is the size of two faces. Maybe one normal adult face and then one baby face that is larger than an average baby face. Two faces: one face: my face. Is my name hidden in my face? or is my face my name? Some people have googled my name, and freaked me out. I've only ever met like two people ever ever ever in a whole lifetime. One of these two people said that in the "near" future we'll be able to google faces. A name a face. I think I've googled someone once, just because someone said it's possible. I'm more like "I've seen your face but when I'm not looking at your face I can't really even remember that your face exists". Well rarely anyway. Not because I'm not interested in other faces and their kazooms but maybe because of the face space that is already taken by my own gigantic two face one face. Who knows.
maanantai 11. heinäkuuta 2011
I don't know you
Again with the faces. I reckon I have a thing about faces because my own face is the size of two faces. Maybe one normal adult face and then one baby face that is larger than an average baby face. Two faces: one face: my face. Is my name hidden in my face? or is my face my name? Some people have googled my name, and freaked me out. I've only ever met like two people ever ever ever in a whole lifetime. One of these two people said that in the "near" future we'll be able to google faces. A name a face. I think I've googled someone once, just because someone said it's possible. I'm more like "I've seen your face but when I'm not looking at your face I can't really even remember that your face exists". Well rarely anyway. Not because I'm not interested in other faces and their kazooms but maybe because of the face space that is already taken by my own gigantic two face one face. Who knows.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti