keskiviikko 13. heinäkuuta 2011

When you might be listening to the dixie chicks


It's nice when you can just make out your neighbours' voices through the walls. I imagine they live in a huge aquarium because they just make blub blub sounds. Not the kind of blub blub sounds a fish would make. More a humanfish blub blub. Yep it's nice. It always makes me answer them with a blub blub. Suppose they might feel more accepted and at home when they hear my neighbourly blub blub back at them. Or possibly just very disturbed.
It only just sprung to my mind this evening that leaving a note at work saying that a time sausage slapped me in the face was possibly not a very grown-up thing to do. I could of used real people words and just said I ran out of time. Make personal note: time sausage is not a term to use when trying to leave a professional impression. I like my job.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti